We understand that one of the key considerations when moving to a new area is the availability and quality of health care services. We can reassure you that the health services in Greater Shepparton are second to none!
From a health perspective Greater Shepparton services a population of 250,000, hence all the key services you need for good health and wellbeing are available here.
A range of public, private and not-for profit services provide all critical healthcare in Greater Shepparton. This includes:
- Aged care services
- Ambulance services
- Community health services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mental health services including Child and Adolescent Mental Health and HeadSpace
- National Home Doctor Services (13 7425)
- Psychology and counselling services
- Transport services
Dental, physio and myo, general medical, optical, specialists, cancer treatment services, plastic surgery and even alternative therapies are all readily available too.
There’s even a specific women’s health service, and our public hospital, Goulburn Valley Health (GV Health) is currently undergoing a $229.3 million redevelopment to deliver new and expanded services for the region.